Elden Ring

 

This is my first Souls game. I'll admit that it keeps me coming back to it. It's visually stunning. A still image doesn't give it justice as there's so much motion going on on-screen. It's like looking into a portal to a dream world. It really draws you in.

Now... like a dream world, it can feel impossible to navigate. It's also very difficult; you die regularly. Yet, everything's so beautifully animated it keeps you coming back. It reminded me of Dragon's Lair, but it plays like a "rated R" Zelda game.

It can get frustrating. I thought of using mods but decided not to, because the mods I've seen just seem to be more hassle. I don't see how I could have progressed without the helpful information from other gamers online (thanks), and continuously grinding to level-up my character.

(the pic shows how far I got as of now)


ps. I'm finding this more interesting than The Elder Scrolls Online due to the fact that I'm not forced to look at only the person I'm talking with. Also, this has better graphics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Found My Flag

In God We Trust