Alignment and Energy Flows

There're times I've wielded my rings to align energy flows for optimal personal health and wellbeing. I'd adjust my ring to my finger so that it would be automatically aligned when wearing it. Yet, if I left it on for a while (a few days) it would end up being aligned in the complete opposite direction that I wanted, and had originally aligned it to. This has happened repeatedly.

I decided to experiment with this. This time, I intentionally aligned my ring so that it was causing energy flows to be opposite to what I wanted. I predicted it would eventually change to the opposite of that, thus to the way I wanted. It worked!

I find the energy is now more focused in and on myself: instead of feeling like I'm wielding a ring, I feel like I'm wielding myself. I'm the magical energy, and my rings just act like a bottle cap keeping things in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Found My Flag

In God We Trust