Continuous Bombardment with what You Don't Want

We shouldn't have to live this way. However, it may be helpful to prepare us for an eternal life. It's unfair how there are some who are not continuously bombarded with what they don't want, while we are. I can get some relief in computer games but then it happens there as well, in the game. It's like, the more I'm able and happy to simply be myself, the more I'm bombarded with what I don't want. I'm not being myself to attract what I don't want. I'm being myself, for myself, and in the hopes that I can attract what I want as myself. Imagine if I can be myself, and attract what I want. I don't want to be something else to attract what I want.

Honestly, I think I've attracted what I don't want whether or not I'm being myself. I'm required to live with courage and reject what I don't want. I will not be afraid of the consequences. I don't have to be mean; I can be as nice as I want. I must simply stand up for myself and be nice to myself as well.

We can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Found My Flag

In God We Trust