Flowing Energy/Energies

I use the terms energy and energies interchangeably because that is how energy feels to me. It can feel like a single energy, or different energies flowing in a group. My energy is all connected to myself, and in that sense it's all the same, like my DNA (which is also a form of energy) I think of energy according to the physics definition while adding a spiritual element connected to the mind, psyche, sensations and emotions. I perform energy work according to the practice of mindfulness, yoga, DBT and personal spirituality, founded and expanded upon Christianity, in its own creed.

I believe energy is magic and God is one and many like energy: Psalms 82:1 (Names of God Bible) "Elohim takes his place in his own assembly. He pronounces judgment among the gods:" God is in fact transgender: Genesis 1:27 "So Elohim created humans in his image. In the image of Elohim he created them. He created them male and female." I believe the focus of the Bible should not be sin and condemnation, but rather peace, love and acceptance. Christ Jesus is my Lord especially for my spirit. To say that Jesus is my "saviour" is controversial. Jesus is a teacher of love, yet the truth is that there is no concrete evidence that he ever existed. The idea of Jesus, like the idea of God, is all we need to change our lives. Jesus could be seen as real, imaginary, a wizard, gay, a mutant, the saviour of the the world, etc. I find it interesting that nothing is mentioned in scriptures of his teenage years. He has been accepted into my heart and appointed its ruler, thus he plays a leading role in my spirituality and energy work.

Changing or directing the flow of energies that encompass us requires patience and mindful experimentation using our wise minds. It's very "here and now". It's dynamic and progresses. It incorporates the mind, often through yoga and mindfulness over meditation. It's about accepting our thoughts, emotions and sensations, a regular practice in DBT. I wield a ring as a tool for adjusting my energy flows. It can be said that I wield it magically. I've found that it connects me to spiritual warfare and has other uses. I've mentioned how I had adjusted my energy flows so that I could stab at the enemy with what feels like psychic blades. I've already adjusted the flow again using my ring so that I no longer have to make that effort. Now I relax and eject harmful energies towards the enemy, but I had to take the previous step to end up this way. For me, and adjustment requires mindfulness and energy work focusing on the ring. I notice my energy, the ring's and how they interact. I take off my ring and hold it, or sometimes let go of it depending on what requires focus. I feel the sensations and flows of energy in my body and around. I feel the discomfort, comfort and neutrality. While mindful and wisely aware, I put my ring back on again in a way that benefits me. It usually takes a few tries before I have it just right.

I'm sharing this in my blog because I think people can relate, and I hope to connect with those people. I know there's a spiritual effect to this expression that I routinely witness. I like knowing and want others to know that we're not alone. We're all God's Children, all chosen, all born in innocence, all accepted, all loved and all delivered from Hell, regardless of what we've been taught. We're all energy beings, thus magical beings. We're more good than evil, like the universe. We don't know everything because that's the only way something so powerful can exist. And so, God is always greater. Blessed be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Found My Flag

In God We Trust