Bible Thumpers

Why do they always ignore 1st Timothy 2:12-14?


1 Timothy 2:12-14  (New Revised Standard Version Updated Edition)
12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to keep silent. 
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve, 
14 and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.


Here are some chapters of the Bible that deserve more attention:
Matthew 23 (verses 1-36)
1 Corinthians 13


My point is, the Bible is not supposed to be taken literally. Even Jesus spoke in parables. The message from the Bible is to love. Once we're making that effort, God is supporting our actions.


P.S. Do I hate women? No. I've just encountered more female bullies than male. Many that I've met are too busy playing the victim that they don't see how they're patronized. Then they think they're superior. They don't see how people just give them what they want to get rid of them. The word "Karen" comes to mind. Aggressive women are a turn off for me. I won't be forced to flirt with women to satisfy their egos. All the transmen I've met, who I also don't hate, have appeared as women acting overly, stereotypically masculine, that I feel like I'm in a drama class or musical on stage. They were ignorant of the reason why they were accepted by the straight guys around them: because they were still seen as women. They still smell like women, which I've smelt enough of in my 44 years of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Found My Flag

In God We Trust