In My Society, Men and Women are Equal

I’m Canadian. I was born and raised in Toronto. English is my first language. I’m gay. I’m the woman.

I did not say, "I'm trans. I’m a woman." I said, "I’m gay. I’m the woman."

I truly don’t see myself as a woman. I see myself as a man who’s gay. If I want to be trendy with the current trans lingo, where every feeling we have for a person is a gender, then my gender is female.

I never grew up believing that my gender is what I feel that I am, in my heart, and that it’s determined by society. In my society, men and women are equal. People have their own preferences and tastes, but the roles of men and women in this society are the same. Thus, according to the new definition of gender, which states that gender is determined by societal roles, my gender is non-binary.

I don't see why transgender ideals need to tread on homosexuality. Homosexuality always involved same sex relations. It's common now for transgender to say they're gay because they have the same gender with their partner, not the same sex, and they're the ones preaching how gender and sex are different. It's truly dogma to believe that a human can be born in the "wrong" body when there is no scientific evidence to support this.

I don't think transgender should represent the rest of the LGB+ communities, even if we're all apart from heterocentrism.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Found My Flag

In God We Trust