Happy Valentine's Day 💖


(Borderlands 3 ~this game is for adults only)

WARNING: The above video is very brief and doesn't show much, but don't watch it if you don't want to see anything that may be considered spoilers! This game is rated as only for adults. Don't continue reading if you don't want to hear anything that may be considered spoilers!

I just find it amusing that I'm spending Valentine's Day playing this game.

I can still be a romantic person, even if I'm single:



(I know that I truly haven't met the right guy yet, and my actions show that I'm still a caring person. I would like to meet someone who is okay with, and encourages me to be myself. That's my first priority, and I'm still waiting for it.)

Now, regarding Borderlands...

I couldn't resist the offer on Steam to get all the Borderlands games and DLC in one package, and save hundreds of dollars. I read some reviews, and the majority of gamers agree to play the games in order, but it's not necessary. I think it's mostly for the storyline, which is not all that important to me (it has some surprises though).

I tried playing Borderlands, then Borderlands 2, and now I'm playing Borderlands 3. I say "tried" because I haven't finished any of them yet. If you have the urge to try out new guns on dog-like creatures, then Borderlands is for you!

There is such a giant leap from Borderlands to Borderlands 2, and from Borderlands 2 to Borderlands 3, with regards to upgrading everything! I really don't see why people wouldn't recommend simply starting with Borderlands 3. I think it was the Christmas DLC for Borderlands 2 which made me appreciate the series more. Then I went back to Borderlands for a bit, but got frustrated again with the dated gameplay; you could tell it was just trying to make a challenge for you, which wasn't fun. I went again to Borderlands 2, then reached a tedious point in the game.

I couldn't wait, so I'm now playing Borderlands 3, and enjoying it for now. It has some sick humour, which is somewhat refreshing. It's a much smoother game for me to play than the previous versions, although some controls for new features can feel quite enthusiastic (i.e. the map). So, if you don't mind fighting off, and taking down, women running at you, then I would recommend Borderlands 3.

It should be said that I'm playing it at 3840 x 2160 on NVIDIA Geforce RTX 4070 Ti.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Found My Flag

In God We Trust